Friday, October 23, 2009

*Whine whine*

Well I had fun last night, didnt drink too much, just enough to be 'happy' but not enough to lose my senses :)

I went out with my Mother, a friend, and her son. I was casually talking to the son throughout the night, and he tried to kiss me... caught me very much off-guard. Because well, Im 18, and he is 25.. which isnt desperately a big age difference, but he just isnt the sort of guy Id like to be with..

Anyway, in short, I didnt kiss him.. told him sorry, that we've both been drinking, and dont want to do anything stupid.

*feels sensible*

Also, the reason for this post, and the major lacking of posts lately is because I havent been feeling very 'happy' lately.. Ive been getting very very upset, and very angry lately.. which hasnt made me much in the mood for blogging nor art. I did draw up a dragon sketch though that I am quite proud of.


Ill colour it eventually..

Now for the whining, I feel I can say this here, because none of my family know of this blog, and only a close real life friend knows it...

So Ill tell you a bit about my life.

I have a screwed up family. We're like a group of strangers living in a house together. Its just my mother, little brother and I.. but we never spend any 'family time' together. We're not very social, or happy bunch of people. All of us have some sort of mental disorder, I suffer from depression and anxiety, and have to take medication for it.. so does my mother, and my little brother has ADHD and aspergers..

Fun fun...

So lately, mother has been very stressed, and she takes it out on me. She really doesnt support my art, which is the only thing keeping me sane, and always says its a 'waste of time', and she yells at me and puts me down.. its no fun :(

I also have only one 'real life' friend who I can talk to about this, but she cannot really understand.

I have some awesome devart friends, who Id be lost without, that really keep me going. Id be lost without devart :S

Anyway.. enough whining, I hope today will be good.. and mother gets into a better mood soon...

Have a lovely day,

<3
Hymns

No comments:

Post a Comment