Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I bought a fish tank :)

Im really happy.

I bought a 30 gallon / 115 liter fish tank the other day. Its pretty cool, so now Im all excited about fish and trying to get the right ones, and to get everything my fish will need :D

Im also looking at getting a 3ft fish tank and divide it up for my betta fish


When I bought the tank it was fiiiilthy! I spent maybe 6hrs cleaning it, here are some photos :)

BEFORE


AFTER




Sorry bout shocking quality photo.. I still havent got fish in it, need to get it all working and clean and figure out what fish to put in it :P

<3
Hymns

1 comment:

  1. I aaaaaaaalways wanted a fish tank with full of fishes!!
    But my room is filled now and I don't have any place to put it and I think my cats would eat all of my fishes.. ^^;

    ReplyDelete