Thursday, October 1, 2009

Had another good day

This is me today, I got bored and plaited some plaits in my hair :P I quite like the look, I might do it again some time :)

I went out shopping today, just with mother and my cousins and Satan. I spent too much, but I was happy that I actually had a decent amount of money.. I bought that blue top Im wearing there >>

Looks quite nice really.

Also bought some skirts and pants, tops and couple of books.. most things were second hand, so they only cost me about $5 XD

When I got back I went over accross the road, to my neighbors place, just to be social. Was nice talking with them and just catching up.

I think Ive said here before, but they breed english staffies, theyre wonderful dogs, I want to take at least 2 of their dogs home with me :D

Ive had little motivation to draw really.. even though there is so much I want to draw..

Royal is still alive, my betta fish I bought the other day. He is settling in very well :) He is still very very beautiful <3

I really want to find another betta somewhere, so I will then have three :P

Hmmm....

Well, my back is really quite hurting now.. it always seems to if I sit or stand for a long time... it really hurts.. I should probably go lie down and sleep now.. is already 1.11am :o

<3
Hymns

No comments:

Post a Comment