Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Had a good day

Went out to a nature reserve / tourist spot today, felt a bit odd going to a tourist place when I live here, but it was nice.

Was a place where you can feed the wild birds, they come right up to you and land on your arms, shoulders, even your head :)

Was fun :)

I got a few nice photos too.

The birds were lovely.

But one bloody big cockatoo thought he'd be smart and bite me so I drop the seeds Im holding on to... but no, Im used to be bitten by a german shepherd, so this dang cockatoo was nothing, I just flicked him away when he finally let go of me.

Still have a red mark on my thumb from where he bit me though.

N that was a good 7hrs ago.


N when I say "Im used to be bitten by a german shepherd", its when playing, my puppy is in no way aggressive, I wouldnt put up with it. He's like a giant lap-dog that gets over excited and playful sometimes... and has big teeth...

:)

<3
Hymns


No comments:

Post a Comment