Monday, November 23, 2009

Been hiding

Sorry havent written anything. I just havent been much motivated. I get random spurts of motivation that seems to all go into my art. The rest just fizzles away in the damn games on facebook....

Too addictive...

I feel like a 12yr old lately. I mean, my room is covered in animal, band and horsey-art posters and two large bookcases full of books ranging from cute childrens picture books, to vampire books (not twilight). And I have a recent obsession with cute things 0.o

I love bugs and lizards and my awesome betta fish. I love my art and my horse models and wolf blanket.

But none of these things really scream '19 year old girl!'

I dunno, I have issues. And although I do love all my things, and dont want to part with them.. Im getting scared what people will think...

Im having a party soon, and all my friends.. well most my friends.. will be coming, including my ex and people I havent seen in a year... and theyre all 'normal' teenagers who dont obsess over horses and drawing. They obsess over parties, boyfriends/girlfriends, shopping, going out.. 'normal' things!

Im just getting scared that theyll take one look at my room and laugh at me or shun me......


*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment